Saturday, March 24, 2007

Fauteuils D'orchestre



(the American trailer is here. And the American name is Avenue Montaigne.)


I adored this movie. (And normally I don't even care for anything potentially classified as of the chick flick genre.) What city offers better romantic escapism (excactly what you'd like from a movie sometimes) than Paris? I may not want every movie I see to be so sentimental, but I can't help falling for a love letter to a charming city.

And it's just begun playing a full run at the Charles, so you should definitely see it.

Merci, ThinkFilm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh... I literally just felt a pang after reading your reference to the Charles...I don't think I miss another theater more than that one.

misssphinx said...

I really love the Charles. It was one of those things that the discovery thereof makes you start to feel at home in a city.