I think I found my first new home purchase:
It's the 'Before Dawn curtain' by Tord Boontje. It's actually been around for a couple of years, so it's not exactly cutting edge design. But...we will have a living room window that looks right out onto the sidewalk. I'd like to have this as sort of a first line of window defense - both to help keep people from seeing in quite as well if other curtains are open, and to help keep the exterior looking nice by diffusing the look of the 'other side' of whatever curtains we go with. (Does that make any sense?)
Thursday, June 28, 2007
nueva casa
Posted by
misssphinx
at
11:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ok... I like it too.. Now where'dja pick it up? :)
It's online at a couple of different stores, but I found the black curtain at CB2.
It's most famous in white, I think.
Post a Comment